Ir al contenido principal

Podcast


inglés                                  5 podcast gratuítos

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Revision

TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH Mis padres son altos y morenos. A My parents are tall and dark . N Myparents aren’t tall or dark. I Areyour parents tall and dark? Yes, they are / No, they aren’t Mi hermana está en la cocina. A Mysister is in the kitchen . N Mysister isn’t in the kitchen . I Isyour sister in the kitchen? Yes, she is / No, she isn’t Tengo mucho frío hoy. A Iam very cold today. I have a cold N I’mnot very cold today. I Areyou very cold today? Yes, I am / No, I’m not . Mi tío tiene dos restaurantes en el sur de España. A Myuncle has got two restaurants in the south of Spain. N Myuncle hasn’t got two restaurants in the south of Spain. I Hasyour uncle got two restaurants in the south of Spain? Yes, he has/No, he hasn’t.   North south west east Yo voy al teatro con mis padres dos veces al año. A Igo to the theatre with my parents twice a year. N Idon’t go to the

Superlative

1. What is the biggest animal in the world?The biggest animal in the world is the blue whale.The blue whale is the biggest animal in the world 2. What is the most delicious food in the world?Seafood is the most delicious food in the world 3. What was the happiest day of your life?The birth of my daughter/ my daughter’s birth was the happiest day of my life. 4. What is the highest mountain in the world?The Everest is the highest mountain in the world.The highest mountain in the world is the Everest. 5. Who is the tallest person in the class?Jose is the tallest person in the class.The tallest person in the class is Jose 6. Who is the most handsome actor in the world?Matt Damon is the most handsome actor in the world. 7. Who is the most beautiful actress in the world?Penélope Cruz is the most beautiful actress in the world. 8. What is the most delicious food?Seafood is the most delicious food in the world 9. What is the most common drink in Spain?Wine is the most common d